representing payout ratio of 73%
• Grew commercial healthcare business via acquisition of 100% equity interest in Asia Integrated Facility Solutions Pte Ltd, which
owns UEMS Pte Ltd, a leading integrated facilities management player in the healthcare sector across Singapore, Taiwan and
• Strengthened facilities management market share in Malaysia and Middle East via 80% acquisition of KFM
Holdings Sdn Bhd.
• Formed Edgenta TMS Sdn Bhd (JV between UEM Sunrise Edgenta TMS and Medini Iskandar), to undertake township management
of Medini and Iskandar Puteri in Iskandar Malaysia, Johor.
• Establishment of PT Edgenta PROPEL Indonesia, which provides management consultancy & advisory services related to
management of roads and toll roads.
• Operationalised the Edgenta Command and Contact Centre – a centralised monitoring facility to track assets in real-time; and a
centre for data intelligence and analytics for Internet of Things (IoT) and Ambient Intelligence.
* Normalised PBT and Normalised PATANCI are derived after excluding one-off goodwill impairment for Opus Stewart Weir (“OSW”) in Canada and the Australian operations, the
impairment loss on a 49.9% joint venture of OSW, as well as the acquisition expenses for Asia Integrated Facility Solutions Pte Ltd and KFM Holdings Sdn Bhd.